Property Management Specialists.
Expert property management services that are tailored to your needs.
Feel secure knowing that your investment is being looked after by a team of experienced property management specialists.
Key2 Realty manages the tenancy relationship and relevant matters on your behalf, including:
- advertising on realestate.com.au as a premiere listing
- showing your property and organising inspections
- screening interested tenants
- processing tenancy applications including lodgement of rental bonds
- providing a transparent maintenance process keeping landlord fully informed throughout
- negotiating tenancy renewals and rent increases (if applicable)
- carrying out routine and final property inspections
- handling any tenant issues including arrears and providing tribunal representation on behalf of landlord (as required)
- providing property condition reports
- direct debit payments
- client portal available 24/7 for lease agreements, photos, condition reports, pre-scheduled inspection times, tax statements
GET IN TOUCH FOR A FREE AND NO OBLIGATION RENTAL APPRAISAL FOR YOUR PROPERTY.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
I would like to give my positive feedback regarding my interaction with Key2 Realty. From the initial contact, right through to the end of our work together I found the staff to be professional, personable, respectful, knowledgeable and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. I congratulate Key2 Realty on the laudable work you all do to support the less fortunate in our community.
Michele Simpson – Landlord
I chose Key2 Realty because it enables me in a small way to give back to the community. The staff are knowledgeable, ethical, compassionate and highly engaged in the work they do. They are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure a good match, for both the tenant and landlord, is achieved.
Claire Braund – Landlord
As the preferred partner of Australis Properties, we strongly recommend Key2 Realty to any residential landlord, not only for their professionalism and commitment to their clients, but also for their supporting of the local community.
Shane McKinnon, Australis Properties – Partner